How I Made $8000 While Away on Vacation

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here’s the scoop… I went on a week-long vacation in London, spent a ton of money on bus tours, food, and souvenirs, came back and was dreading to login to my bank account. When I finally did, I found over $8000 added to my account from all the monthly renewals and recurring payments!

How would you like to go away on vacation and come back to find extra $5K-$10K in your bank account?

The SECRET is this: turning your topic of expertise into a membership-based program, which will generate automated monthly renewals and passive income for you, while you TRAVEL the world, spend time with your family, and work on your dream projects!

I knew other people would love to know how I did it, so here’s how. Basically, I discovered how to create low-maintenance high-profit membership-based programs that:

* Take less than 5 hours a month to run
* Can be set up for just under $100
* Requires NO new content every month* Can add extra $20K or more to your business

Not your traditional content-heavy “beast-feeding” membership sites that take months to create. I am sharing my strategy in this FREE video training, where I reveal:

* How A 10-Dollar Membership Program Paid My Mortgage
* Six Reasons 99% Of People Will Never Start A Membership Program And And How To Easily Overcome Them* How To Guarantee Your Membership Program Will Sell Even Before You Create It* How To Get Started With NO Content, NO Mailing List, And NO Technical Skills
* How To Create As Many Membership Programs As You Want, And Open A Flood Gate Of Recurring Revenue In Your Business

0 komentar: